Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wrath of the Scorned One Night Stand (Profanity alert)

I hate you,
You piece of shit.
Don't tell me to get over it.
You have no heart, so you took mine.
I fell for every bullshit line.
How could I have been so blind?
I vomit at your name.

I hate you.
But you don't care.
You’re wounding someone else somewhere.
You don't see the tears I cry;
Despondency I feel inside.
I really hope you fucking die,
You pathetic waste of verve.

I hate you.
Justly I do.
I've one last thing to say to you:
Next time you want to have some fun,
and you decide to use someone,
just remember when you're done,
that you're a shitty lay.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I went to the video. I am SOOOO glad you told me about it. I want to make sure I understand what you told me. You did the music, the words, the video . . . ALL of it, is that correct? Ýou have sooo much talent and what a beautiful voice!! Loved the music! Loved the lyrics! Want more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought you might appreciate this as an example of raw poetry. This is a one man (me being that man, lol) jam session. It was made up on the spot and I am very proud of it. I will post more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and fyi, I also took most of the pics, lol. I got a few off the internet, but most of the nature ones I took myself. ;) What can I say...I love art in all forms.

    ReplyDelete